As the seasons change, it’s the perfect opportunity to refresh your wardrobe with fun styling choices—and the same can be said about your jewelry. If you want to tap into the latest trends, medallion necklaces can help you achieve a fresh and fashionable look for the remainder of 2022 and beyond.
Thanks to their simplicity and timelessness, medallions are becoming the go-to style choice for many celebrities, including Bella Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski, and Hailey Bieber. Here’s how to upgrade your look with beautiful medallions.
Why should you add medallion necklaces to your wardrobe?
With autumn approaching, it’s time to reach for your favorite transitional pieces. As you pack away your swimsuit and sandals, don’t forget to transition your jewelry collection into the new season, too!
This year, gold medallion necklaces are in the spotlight. Even though they’re trending, medallion necklaces are iconic staples—and it’s never a bad idea to invest in a timeless treasure. The best part?
They’re incredibly versatile, making them the perfect addition to any outfit. Plus, you can wear them solo or pair them with your other staple pieces.
What type of medallion necklace is right for you?
Whether you’re searching for a new go-to or looking to treat yourself, medallion necklaces can take your style to the next level. Here’s how to choose the perfect medallion necklace for your unique style and personality.
- Gold medallions: Gold is the go-to metal for medallion necklaces, and it’s easy to see why. Gold medallion necklaces with cable chains are sophisticated and iconic, with warm hues to match your favorite fall outfits.
- Silver medallions: If you want to take the medallion trend for a spin, try mixing up your look with stylish silver medallions and eye-catching paper clip chains. You can pair your silver medallion with other silver pieces or layered necklaces for a laid-back look.
- Stone medallions: Silver and gold are the traditional metals for medallions, but they’re just as beautiful on jade, emerald, and every stone in between. If you’re not sure which color is right for you, consider which colors you turn to when you’re curating outfits. Or, you can always treat yourself to a beautiful birthstone medallion necklace.
How do you style medallion necklaces?
From casual office looks to bold evening statements, here’s how to effortlessly style your medallion necklaces.
- Single statement necklaces: Want to make a bold statement? A single gold medallion necklace is an impactful way to embrace your style and highlight a minimalist outfit.
- Layered medallion necklaces: Nothing beats an effortless layered necklace look. To curate an on-trend look, pair your medallion with matching accessories, like gold studs.
- Stone medallions: For extra style points, try pairing your stone medallion with matching accent pieces in your outfit.
For a sophisticated look, pair your medallion necklace with fall favorites like huggie earrings, signet rings, and layered necklaces. When it comes to medallion necklaces, it’s perfectly fine (and even encouraged) to take the “more is more” approach.
Shop F. Silverman for Gorgeous Medallion Necklaces
When you’re ready to elevate your look with sophisticated medallion necklaces, we’re here to make your vision a reality. Contact F. Silverman Jewelers or visit our showroom to find breathtaking medallion necklaces for your unique style and personality.