As the leader in fine jewelry in Bergen County, F. Silverman carefully curates exquisite rings featuring GIA-certified diamonds with terrific cut, color, and clarity. You deserve to express yourself or celebrate someone you love with dazzling diamond rings.
Dive into an array of diamond cuts from princesses to cushions, as well as colors from classic white to black, yellow, blue, and even champagne.
The four facets that characterize diamonds—cut, color, clarity, and carat —can help you understand diamond quality and find the perfect fit for your budget. Here’s a quick guide to the 4 Cs so you can shop for rings in Bergen County with confidence.
- Cut: A diamond’s cut is what makes it sparkle. The more facets in the cut, the greater the sparkle. The most popular shape and cut is round brilliant, followed by rectangular emerald, square princess, and oval.
- Color: Diamonds come in a broad range of colors. The hue and intensity of the color can either diminish or enhance its value.
- Clarity: Clarity references the purity of the diamond, as well as the presence (or absence) of small impurities. The better the clarity, the more brilliant and valuable it becomes.
- Carat: A diamond’s weight is measured in carats. The price per carat increases based on a diamond’s size since larger stones are rarer and more valuable.
While the legendary “4Cs” can help you choose the perfect match, there’s a fifth factor that can make or break a beautiful ring: the setting.
The right ring setting can elevate everything from cut to color, make a small stone appear larger, and even protect stones against wear and tear.
We offer a wide range of ring settings so you can find the perfect fit for your unique style and personality. Some of our most popular settings include:
- Prong: As one of the most popular designs for diamond engagement rings, prongs wrap a cut stone from beneath. Prong settings can hold diamonds of any shape or size.
- Halo: The halo setting offers a timeless option with a sophisticated design. A halo setting “rings” a larger stone with a series of smaller stones to add extra sparkle.
- Pavé: Just as popular for fine jewelry and engagement ring settings, the pavé setting features stones set directly against each other, creating a seamless look.
- Bezel: This style frames a cut stone with a thin layer of metal to secure it, making it a great option for active wearers or anyone who wants to avoid catching hair, clothing, or debris in their ring prongs.
- Custom: Have something different in mind? Our expert jewelers will work with you to create a beautiful custom setting that matches your creative vision so you can enjoy your ring for years to come.
Our diamond ring collection features amazing designers from around the world. From stackable rings from Odelia Jewelry to timeless diamond rings from Daniella Design, our jewelers will help you find the perfect match to treat yourself or surprise your loved one.
Contact F Silverman Jewelers or stop by our showroom today to discover beautiful diamond rings in Bergen County.